Social Media Outreach:
Bringing you one of the strongest and most cutting-edge marketing programs available today. We take some of the best of traditional marketing techniques and adapt them to the latest technology, including smartphones and social media.
Projected buying power of adult LGBT individuals in 2015
of LGBT adults have switched products or services in the past year to a company supportive of their community
of LGBT adults would remain loyal to a brand that supports their issues even if it's more expensive
of LGBT adults are more likely to buy a product or service advertised to an LGBT audience
"Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience - with the objective of driving profitable customer action."|
- Source: Content Marketing Institute
- Editorial - the publication/website writes the article using one of their writers. The client does not have the authority to change or edit the article.
- Native Advertising/Advertorial - the publication/website accepts an article pre-written by a Pink Banana Media and/or client author, to be run within the publication's website with their other articles and content, but clearly marked as Advertorial.
We start with your content,
in one of the following formats:
All of this content would then be distributed via our network highlighted below.
- Blog entry, either in our blog or yours
- Article on your website
- Story/Article/Editorial about your company on another website or blog
- Photo and/or collection of photos
- Video, typically hosted on YouTube
Content marketing is a powerful way to get your audiences attention and trust.
Just remember the 3 C's of Content Marketing - Create, Curate, and Circulate.
Creating quality content is the heart of content marketing. Relevant, valuable content is what will make your audience stop to think and behave differently. This kind of positive engagement is what separates content marketing from traditional marketing.
Creating content isn't the only way to provide your audience with valuable information and resources. You can become a source for industry news and tips from others as well, through content curation.
Get your content seen. It can be difficult, at first, to develop a following. People aren't going to just search out what you have to say. You've got to start by having quality content. Then you share it wherever you can.
We then distribute this content via Social Media:
- Social Media Campaign - the cornerstone of marketing initiatives we have been developing for the past 5 years. This marketing program will be distributed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. We will be targeting LGBT business groups and fan pages, as well as key influencers in the LGBT business community as identified by Klout.com, with each campaign reaching approximately 500,000 viewers in one month.
One of the keys to success in this program is the "content creation/story to tell" aspect of this campaign, as it is a cornerstone of a successful online marketing campaign, combining some of the traditional aspects of marketing and PR and merging them with some of the latest online marketing techniques found today, both on community-based websites and social media.
The Media Power of One - Individuals are the New Media in today's world... their Social Media Interactions become Engagement with their friends and followers, and in turn become Impressions with an incredible reach.
We also distribute this content via E-Mail and the Web:
- E-Mail Marketing Campaign (Optional Add-On) - we can take your e-mail newsletter, blog posting and/or article from your website and distribute to our LGBT e-mail list of over 175,000 recipients, or to a selected portion of this list. All are double opt-in and have signed up specifically to receive these LGBT newsletters.
- LGBT Business & Community Websites - In addition to GayRelevant.com, this marketing program's content will be featured on the entire Pink Banana Media network of LGBT websites, including PinkieB.com, PinkBananaBiz.com, PinkBananaTravel.com, GayMonde.com and more, with a total reach of more than 100,000 unique visitors per month.
Your expanded reach is developed as follows:
- Search Engine Results - as Google and Bing integrate more and more social media trends into their search results, this marketing program becomes even more important, putting your company up front and center in search results influenced by Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. In addition, the newsletter and subsequent blog that form the two cornerstones of this marketing program are optimized for search and integrated into websites with strong search engine ranking, ensuring your message is seen by anyone searching for your company's LGBT opportunities.
In addition, this marketing program's web page will remain online for a minimum of 1 year, guaranteeing that your message and outreach campaign delivers for full 365-degree marketing experience.
- Mobile optimization - this newsletter and marketing program will also be mobile-optimized so that if anyone is viewing from a smartphone or similar device, they will view a version that not only fits their screen, but is also easy to navigate by touch and links directly to your mobile-optimized pages as well. The technology we use converts the newsletter to a "web app", which can be easily viewed on an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Windows 7/8 phones and Blackberry, just to name a few.
When we do mobile optimization, we also make a secondary web app layout for tablets, which include Samsung Galaxy (Android) and iPad. Tablets are a hot growth market right now so including them in this marketing plan and strategy at this time is of a high priority.
Interest-based Content Curation Publishing: the cure for Content Shock?|
In a recent post, top content marketer and blogger Mark Schaefer scored a hit and started a big controversy by predicting the end of content marketing as we know it because of a forecasted Content Shock. With Content Marketing having been all the rage these past few years, his post made some noise generating responses and debate from many. And while a lot of people have given numerous arguments as to why he's right or wrong - including Shel Holtz who argues that as content consumers we become better and better at filtering content through various curation tools - nobody yet has looked at the role publishing-by-curation and the interest graph played in that picture.
Click Here To Read More
NOTE: Our strategy is exactly this... Quality Content and Content Curation
We can Monitor Campaign and Measure REACH & IMPRESSIONS:
- Monitoring this Campaign - In addition to measuring the open rate and click-through rate of your e-mail, we will be setting up for each featured business a daily monitoring of any and all conversations that are going on based on selected search terms, such as "gay business" for example, as well as other more specific search terms, including our marketing program partners' names. This monitoring will take place using Google Alerts, as well as a Twitter monitoring service, from which we would "retweet" any and all conversations that were relevant to bringing more awareness to our featured business partners and driving qualified traffic to this marketing program.
Cost: $950 for a one-time distribution via web and social media
For more detail on this offering, please view the following PDFs:
Contact Us to Start Today.