Each month, the PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program is distributed as follows:
- E-Mail Marketing Campaign - this newsletter is distributed to our LGBT e-mail list of over 175,000 recipients. All are double opt-in and have signed up specifically to receive these LGBT newsletters.
- Social Media Campaign - the cornerstone of marketing initiatives we have been developing for the past 5 years. This newsletter will be distributed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. We will be targeting LGBT business groups and fan pages, as well as key influencers in the LGBT business community as identified by Klout.com, with each campaign reaching approximately 500,000 viewers in one month.
One of the keys to success in our PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program is the "content creation/story to tell" aspect of this campaign, as it is a cornerstone of a successful online marketing campaign, combining some of the traditional aspects of marketing and PR and merging them with some of the latest online marketing techniques found today, both on community-based websites and social media.
- Search Engine Results - as Google and Bing integrate more and more social media trends into their search results, the PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program marketing program becomes even more important, putting your company up front and center in search results influenced by Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. In addition, the newsletter and subsequent blog that form the two cornerstones of this marketing program are optimized for search and integrated into websites with strong search engine ranking, ensuring your message is seen by anyone searching for your company's LGBT opportunities.
In addition, this PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program page will remain online for a minimum of 1 year, guaranteeing that your message and outreach campaign delivers for full 365-degree marketing experience.
- LGBT Business Community Websites - In addition to GayRelevant.com, this marketing program's content will be featured on the entire Pink Banana Media network of LGBT websites, including PinkBananaWorld.com, LGBTNewMedia.com, GayMonde.com and more. It will also be featured on some of our partner LGBT websites as well, including Navigaytour.com, SouthFloridaFun.com, GayWhistler.com and more, with a total reach of more than 200,000 unique visitors per month.
- Mobile optimization - this newsletter and marketing program will also be mobile-optimized so that if anyone is viewing from a smartphone or similar device, they will view a version that not only fits their screen, but is also easy to navigate by touch and links directly to your mobile-optimized pages as well. The technology we use converts the newsletter to a "web app", which can be easily viewed on an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Windows 7/8 phones and Blackberry, just to name a few.
When we do mobile optimization, we also make a secondary web app layout for tablets, which include Samsung Galaxy (Android) and iPad. Tablets are a hot growth market right now so including them in this marketing plan and strategy at this time is of a high priority.
- Monitoring of Conversations - we will be setting up for each featured business a daily monitoring of any and all conversations that are going on based on selected search terms, such as "gay business" for example, as well as other more specific search terms, including our marketing program partners' names. This monitoring will take place using Google Alerts, as well as a Twitter monitoring service, from which we would "retweet" any and all conversations that were relevant to bringing more awareness to our featured business partners and driving qualified traffic to this marketing program.
- Location-Aware Social Media - we will be posting "tips" and other shout-outs that take advantage of the new technologies introduced by FourSquare.com, Facebook Places, Gowalla, SCVNGR and more. All of these merge the real world of business and places with the social media world, and have become quite popular in the past year.
PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program - Marketing Opportunities
- SPONSOR the next PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program
- Receive the top position in the newsletter.
- Receive two images, 800 words of text and a link to your website.
- Receive two social media posting dedicated to your business
Click Here To Purchase - $895
- ADVERTISE in the next PBM Business-To-Business Marketing Program
- Receive one image, 500 words of text and a link to your website.
- Receive one social media posting dedicated to your business
Click Here To Purchase - $495
- STAND-ALONE PROMOTION
Send out your own message with multiple images, 1000 words of text and multiple links to your website.
Click Here To Purchase - $1,500
For more detailed information on how this marketing program works, please CLICK HERE.
Other Marketing Opportunities