We have put together a Destination Marketing, Advertising and Social Media PR package, coupled it with our LGBT Influencers network on Gay2Day.com, to bring to you one of the strongest and most cutting-edge destination marketing programs available today. We take some of the best of traditional marketing techniques and adapt them to the latest technology, including smartphones and social media.
The Pink Banana Media Destinations marketing program is distributed as follows:
- Gay2Day.com - Our marketing program begins with a REGIONAL DESTINATION PAGE on Gay2Day.com. See our New York City Gay2Day.com Page here. This component of our marketing program is incentivized with key discounts and offers by participating partner businesses, and is promoted by LGBT individuals to their social media networks on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr and more.
- E-Mail Marketing Campaign - this marketing program is converted into a newsletter and distributed to our LGBT e-mail list of over 175,000 recipients. All are double opt-in and have signed up specifically to receive these LGBT newsletters.
- Social Media Campaign - the cornerstone of marketing initiatives we have been developing for the past 5 years. This marketing program will be distributed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. We will be targeting LGBT travel groups and fan pages, as well as key influencers in the LGBT travel community as identified by Klout.com, with each campaign reaching approximately 500,000 viewers in one month.
One of the keys to success in our Pink Banana Media Destinations marketing program is the "content creation/story to tell" aspect of this campaign, as it is a cornerstone of a successful online marketing campaign, combining some of the traditional aspects of marketing and PR and merging them with some of the latest online marketing techniques found today, both on community-based websites and social media.
- Search Engine Results - as Google and Bing integrate more and more social media trends into their search results, the Pink Banana Media Destinations marketing program becomes even more important, putting your company up front and center in search results influenced by Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. In addition, the newsletter and subsequent blog that form two cornerstones of this marketing program are optimized for search and integrated into websites with strong search engine ranking, ensuring your message is seen by anyone searching for your business or destination's LGBT opportunities.
In addition, this Pink Banana Media Destinations page will remain online for a minimum of 1 year, guaranteeing that your message and outreach campaign delivers for full 365-degree marketing experience.
- LGBT Travel Community Websites - In addition to GayMonde.com, this marketing program's content will be featured on the entire Pink Banana Media network of LGBT websites, including PinkBananaWorld.com, GayMonde.com, GayRelevant.com and more, with a total reach of more than 200,000 unique visitors per month.
- Mobile optimization - this newsletter and marketing program will also be mobile-optimized so that if anyone is viewing from a smartphone or similar device, they will view a version that not only fits their screen, but is also easy to navigate by touch and links directly to your mobile-optimized pages as well. The technology we use converts the newsletter to a "web app", which can be easily viewed on an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Windows 7/8 phones and Blackberry, just to name a few.
When we do mobile optimization, we also make a secondary web app layout for tablets, which include Samsung Galaxy (Android) and iPad. Tablets are a hot growth market right now so including them in this marketing plan and strategy at this time is of a high priority.
- Monitoring of Conversations - we will be setting up for each featured destination a daily monitoring of any and all conversations that are going on based on selected search terms, such as "gay California travel" for example, as well as other more specific search terms, including the featured destination's name. This monitoring will take place using Google Alerts, as well as a Twitter monitoring service, from which we would "retweet" any and all conversations that were relevant to bringing more awareness to travel to our featured destination and driving qualified traffic to this marketing program.
- Location-Aware Social Media - we will be posting "tips" and other shout-outs that take advantage of the new technologies introduced by FourSquare.com, Facebook Places, Gowalla, SCVNGR and more. All of these merge the real world of business and places with the social media world, and have become quite popular in the past year.
In the LGBT Travel World, location-aware social media can be closely integrated with sites such as GayCities.com, offering additional event and destination exposure through the activities of LGBT users of these services who are sharing their activities online.
Pink Banana Media Destinations - Marketing Opportunities
- SPONSOR the next Pink Banana Media Destinations + Gay2Day.com Regional Page
- Receive the top position in the Gay2Day.com Regional Page for 1 month
(Can be extended monthly for $1,500 per month)
- Receive the top position in the Pink Banana Media Destinations newsletter.
- Receive two images, 800 words of text and a link to your website in the Pink Banana Media Destinations newsletter.
- Receive two social media posting dedicated to your organization
Click Here To Purchase - $3,500
- ADVERTISE in the next Pink Banana Media Destinations + Gay2Day.com Regional Page
- Receive one Business Listing in Gay2Day.com, to appear in your destination's Regional Page, for 1 month
(Can be extended monthly for $195 per month)
View Gay2Day.com Business Listing details here
- Receive one image, 500 words of text and a link to your website in the Pink Banana Media Destinations newsletter.
- Receive one social media posting dedicated to your business
Click Here To Purchase - $495
- DESTINATION COMPANY SPOTLIGHT PROMOTION
Send out your own message with multiple images, 1000 words of text and multiple links to your website.
Click Here To Purchase - $1,500
For more detailed information on how this marketing program works, please CLICK HERE.
Media Kit Link:
Case Study Links:
For more information and our media kit, please CONTACT US HERE.
Other Marketing Opportunities